Career coaching is more than helping you find your dream job. Working with a skilled coach helps you find career satisfaction, reduces stress during the job search and helps speed up the process of finding a good fit for you.
- What have you always dreamed of doing?
- Are you doing something that matters to you?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
- Do you feel intellectually challenged at work? Do you feel that you are maximizing your strengths and skill set?
Customizable services include:
• Choose the number of coaching sessions to be provided and a time frame in which they are to be delivered.
• Pay only for coaching received. If your transitioning employee lands a new position quickly, or chooses not to participate, this will be reflected in your company’s final invoice.
• Know that you have provided a customized, high-quality service that reflects positively on your organization.
Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Clients in the Chicago area can meet with Jill at either her downtown or North Shore offices. Jill also conducts coaching sessions over the phone or via e-mail to clients across the country and internationally.
Coaching is tailored to each client's needs and goals. Coaching sessions are billed in 15-minute increments, with a 30-minute minimum.