Coaching is tailored to each client's needs and goals. Coaching sessions are billed in 15-minute increments, with a 30-minute minimum.
- Three or four sessions each month. Each session is one hour in length and may be conducted via phone or in-person for Chicago area clients
- Email support is available Monday through Friday. Response time is usually within 24 hours.
- Phone support is available Monday through Friday for any pressing issues or crisis.
- A toolkit of resume samples, exercises, personal commercial templates, practice interviews, salary negotiation techniques and more.
Cost: $600 to be paid in advance
A nine-week teleclass over three months with no more than eight participants. Each session is 90-minutes in length. Group coaching also includes a monthly individual thirty to forty-five minute session with Jill.
- Visualization of your ideal life and understanding yourself before searching for a new job.
- Preparing to write your resume. (Individual session with Jill on your resume.)
- Polishing your resume.
- Know the job market and internet search suggestions.
- Networking and the "personal commercial" or elevator speech.
- Marketing yourself/cover letters.
- Interviewing to include how to answer difficult questions and behavioral interviewing. (Individual session with Jill on interviewing.)
- Salary negotiation.
- Closing session. Mission Statement Work.